Tuesday 10 July 2007

Service resumed

With somewhat clipped feathers, I'm blogging again if only because the numbers who looked yesterday and the day before showed your support.
I'll leave the old blog up as a reference.
Thank you all for your support, particularly those of you who emailed me (I know most of you don't have my email address, sigh).
Comments will be allowed on this blog but sadly with my approval only, just in case someone wants to mention Voldemort (grin) (he whose name must not be spoken).

6 comments:

  1. Voldemort Voldemort Voldemort.

    :) There is no power in a name :)

    Oh come on how could I resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see the service is resumed.. :o) You have too much to give and receive not to be a part of all this. TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to mention Voldy because I have one too! Although he didn't specifically say anything I don't mention him in case his collegues read my blog which is more of a problem/possibilty than when we were in Q8.

    I don't mention too much about my two sons either in case there are problems at school (not within the school but there seems to be a history of rivalry with French schools in the area).

    Blogging is a funny thing and it's a shame really to have to limit what we say. Some days I'd love to let rip and be completely open but I know I'd regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a strange world that we live in, even more surprising when the strangeness comes from unexpected sources.

    I've only just discovered your plight or would have written suggesting that your bird became a phoenix.

    I'm delighted that you've re-invented yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're back, Sally


    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  6. *hugs* I'm glad you've decided to continue with blogging! You would have been missed.

    I drool over your feathers... I can only hope to be there someday! I've already started to practice on paper, and seeing your blog and the feathers have been my inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete