Thursday 13 December 2007

Double duh! and some homemade angels

You know how I fell and hurt my knee? Well I've landed on it again and this time have strained and torn the tendon. Ouch. It hurts and the doctor has given me some high dose codeine. It still hurts, I just don't care about it so much. I sort of feel like I'm floating over it.
I made these angels a few years ago. This one got named Freddie Mercury and it's stuck.
And this one is Funk Soul Sister (grin).

These bell pulls are a doddle to make. Just stick some individual cathedral windows to a ribbon and add a bit of bought chrismassy stuff at the bottom of each.

A single cathedral window with the gold fabric inserted so you can see how easy it is.

You have time in the evenings to make one of these. They look just as good as a single one on a ribbon as the multiple ones.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to learn that you hurt your knee again.
    I once made a Christmas Angel for the tree. Her name was Hark.

    ReplyDelete