Tuesday 15 January 2008

Some times things just make you feel good.

My UK Patchwork and Quilting magazine arrived with a photo of my 'Square Within a Square' quilt. I had forgotten all about it as the competition was over way back in August. It was only a runner up so it was pleasing to have it included.

Nostalgia came back from it's tour with the World Quilt Show and arrived with it's ribbon. My very first from a US show. Apparently in the US ribbons are colour coded so you can see immediately what place a quilt has received and red is a 2nd place (in country in this instance). I know this makes sense but I like our more exuberant ribbons (grin).
I have been suffering from that old quilter's problem of procrastination. Today I shall do 3 hours work in the house and then do some stitching, or at least some preparation for some appliqué.

1 comment:

  1. Are you procrastinating, Sally, or just can't decide which of the 27,000 ideas you have to work on? And well done with the quilt in the mag, and the award!

    ReplyDelete