Monday 7 January 2008

This might look the same as the earlier post but it isn't

So very frustrating.
I woke up this morning suffering from getting down on my knee. I went first into the sewing room to discover I hadn't added the box of blue repro fabrics to my layout on the floor. OK I bring them down to repeat yesterdays process. I haven't loaded my photo editing software to my new PC, so I wasted a goodly amount of time looking for the disks. Finally found them to discover the combination of Office 2007 and these programs have actually killed my new PC. So I'm back on my old one but unable to retrieve mail as that would mean when DH has time on Saturday to rebuild the new system we'd have to retreive emails from both PCs. And did I mention DD has taken my laptop down to uni as her back up system? Grrrr
So this is the sitting room floor tonight with all the blues added. I managed to edit it to black and white by the cumbersome method I used last night. I uploaded on to the zoomshare page I set up http://sallybramald.zoomshare.com/ then I used their editing service (very nice Picnic by the way) changed it to back and white, downloaded it, and then deleted it. Painful but it works.

As you can see.
My knee is just too painful tonight to even consider picking it up. Tomorrow is another day.

This weekend is the fabric sale at the Maltings in Farnham where all the quilt shops gather and have a huge annual sale. Marion Barnett aka Artmixter is coming to stay to join in the fabric frenzy. Is Farnham ready for both of us at the same time?

3 comments:

  1. I'm sure Farnham will cope if you both soften the blow by spending lots - have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I know why you haven't answered my email. I think I have PayPal figured out.
    Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was hoping for the element of surprise, to be honest...sigh.

    Oh, by the way, I've nominated you for An Award. But if you've already been nominated, you have my full permission to pretend you didn't notice!
    marion

    ReplyDelete