Sunday 17 February 2008

Sally Bramald graffiti artist?!?

Our bedroom is next in line for redecoration and I wondered what it would look like if I did some feathers behind the bed.
Sorry the bed is unmade and the feathers are not completed, but I just wanted to see what the effect would be. I used a Sharpie pen. The new colours of the bedroom will be raspberry and ivory white so I will do it in red Sharpie if I decide to run with it.
The paint samples have been there absolutely ages.
It will be a mammoth task decorating this room. Firstly the wall paper shall have to been stripped off and that will be a real pain. It is a Laura Ashley paper and I hadn't realised until the time came to remove it that it has a layer of vinyl and worse than that it has a layer of paint on top. And the bedroom is large (about 20 foot square). A journey of a 1,000 miles starts with one wall at a time?

No comments:

Post a Comment