Friday 11 April 2008

Something quilty

Just to show I have been doing something quilty. I got one feather done after Will left on Wednesday, two yesterday and almost one today. Yesterday I got one of the new fence panels painted and today only about half of one as we had very impressive hail , so much so it was mentioned on the radio as it affected the motorways.Most of my life seems very mundane this week. Meeting a lawn guy, arranging another to give a quote, washing, supermarket shopping, you know how it is..
I forgot to mention on Monday, one of the local quilt groups turned up with 10 quilts for the children at the women's refuge. Aren't quilters wonderful!

2 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful...just amazing.
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color. And I see you paint yours before quilting...as do I. I admire those with the guts to paint after quilting, but I also worry aboutsquishing the loft of the batting if I did it after when you heat set the paints, inks or what ever I use at the time.

    Your feathers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete