Thursday 28 August 2008

Cover your ears whilst I scream

I've wasted the whole day looking for a book and my QuiltPro CD. I have QuiltPro loaded on my laptop but without a mouse it next to useless for me. I lost it over Christmas when everything was cleared out for decorations and it didn't show up but I wasn't too worried. Things turn up when you least expect them too right?
Then we decorated the sitting room where my PC lives. Still didn't show up.
It would have been nice to have it at various times this year but I managed without. Today I can't. Well I just might be able to if I could find the Bl**dy book which is also missing.
The whole house is upside down.
Grrrr!
As I said cover your ears.....

1 comment:

  1. Try getting a wireless mouse. They are fabulous for laptops. They come in lots of sizes.

    Karen in IN

    ReplyDelete