Wednesday 17 September 2008

Duh!

I should know better than to rotary cut whilst I'm tired. I did all those pesky part sewn seams (and still managed to miss a little on one of them) then went to trim it down and...
the ruler slipped! OOPS!
In the war against insomnia I took a herbal sleeping pill last night, and though I woke up at about 8am, I didn't get up until noon. I did the weekly shop, thought I'd get the ironing out of the way, and then found my iron has died. It's one of those lovely ones with a big tank and continuous steam. And of course a the best part of a day going to get a new one (not tomorrow as DH is borrowing my car).
I tried to play in QuiltPro designing the borders but then my system crashed......
Some days you should just stay in bed.

3 comments:

  1. You are so right. Some days just need to be skipped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quilt it looks great! I have to remind myself to quit when I'm getting tired and making small mistakes,sometimes I even do it before I make a big mistake...sometimes not.

    I've tagged you on my blog :-)

    ReplyDelete