Tuesday 18 August 2009

Lady Ga Ga

It's official, I thought it would never happen but it has.
Deborah Roberts is in England for the FOQ this week and she has kindly agreed to appraise my quilts. Each quilt has to have a list of where it's been shown and what it has won. I thought each and every one was etched on my brain, apparently not. I have the ribbons, I have the labels on the quilts which tell me which year they were completed. Can I put the two together for it to make sense? No o o o! I will go through my blog to aid the memory. And I've just read the form and I also have to say which publications they've been in...... My head hurts..
So if any of you have any photos of any of my quilts with a ribbon bedside it at a show and you know the name and year of the show, please help me out! I have over 20 ribbons and can assign about half to any particular quilt.....
Meanwhile I have come to terms with Sinclair's imminent demise, well almost. He's learnt very quickly that a quick meow will get me running and will result in the offer of prawns at the very least. He's still healthy and eating well.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on getting the appraisal. I don't envy you the task of putting it all together, but once you've done it you will feel really really good!

    Hugz

    ReplyDelete