Monday 30 August 2010

Marking finished (and some gore)

I got it marked up today and yesterday. It took the best part of 9 or 10 hours. And well not gore, but a little blood. I tried the 'use your own spit method' and it didn't work. It did however make the ink run near the blood. I'm not worried blood always washes out for me (that tells you something about how careless I can be). If you click on the photo you might just see it near the top of the photo.
As always, if you want to find what I use for marking put 'perfect marking' in the little search box at the top.

3 comments:

  1. That is going to be a stunning quilt - can't wait to see it quilted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pattern Sally. Aren't trouser hangers useful!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Sally this is just beautiful.
    boy am I ever impressed.
    Kathie

    ReplyDelete